You Can See Clearly Now!
Here’s a brief rundown on the types of lenses available for you to help you choose the right ones.
- Single vision lenses – Single vision lenses are ideal for simple vision correction, whether you need them for driving, reading or sports. We offer three advanced single lens types; a traditional lens, a digital lens with central and peripheral benefits and an anti-fatigue lens specially designed to combat and reduce eye strain.
- Varifocal lenses – These are designed to optimise your vision and help you see clearly at all distances. Varifocal Lenses look just like a single vision lens with no visible dividing lines. There is a gradual power difference within the lens which means one pair of varifocal glasses will give you clear vision at all distances.
- Bifocal lenses – Bifocal Lenses have two distinct optical powers, usually reading in the lower half and distance in the upper. These can be recognised by a clear dividing line on the lens. A bifocal is a more traditional lens type that’s steadily being replaced by the superior benefits of varifocal lenses.
- Photochromic lenses – These lenses give you the benefits of comfort and protection as they adapt to the changing light throughout the day.
- Sun lenses – Sun lenses offer you greater clarity and protection from harmful UV rays. It is estimated that 80% of a lifetime’s eye damage happens before the age of 12, so combat this and protect your child’s eyes with modern sun lens technology.
Please give us a call today to discuss your requirements and arrange a visit.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.